It's a big jump for me, moving from downtown Salt Lake to a cozy mountain town. Nice to see the kids riding bikes instead of carrying spray paint and running from cops. Amber's been AMAZING -I can say I've been properly domesticated: washing the dishes after every meal, making the bed every morning, keeping the toilet seat down, and eating all 3 meals... every day! I've been feeling pretty lucky.
Anyways - here are the pictures!
-Mike
Your place looks great! Glad things are going well. I LOVE your header on your blog!! How did you do that? I need to learn.
ReplyDeleteCute! We will have to come for a visit and see it in real life some day.
ReplyDeleteYour home looks so cozy! How nice to be out of the big city. Are you guys renting or did you buy a place? What are the plans now?
ReplyDeleteyour place looks so cozy! Awesome job on the decorating, Amber! i'm glad you guys are doing so well. We need to come stop by sometime.
ReplyDeleteHey you dreamie couple! Your place looks great. Mike, I'm glad you're getting domesticated. Pretty funny. You guys are doin' pretty good. We don't even fit all that in some days. The toilet seat down with 4 boys is a work in progress! Anyways, what a blessing to be in love and have the gospel. That's all we need in life. Take care. Keep in touch. Love ya,
ReplyDeleteAunt Carolyn
I forgot to say what a killer blog!!! You're pics are so fun to look at. The perfect couple. It's almost like following a royal family or something. You guys are just magic.
ReplyDeleteWay Cute!! I still have your wedding present, sorry I haven't gotten it you yet!!
ReplyDeleteOK - so I am LOVING your little home! It is so cute and is that your back yard?! You guys are so lucky! No wonder you like it there! Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteYour apartment looks awesome. I love your wedding pictures! You guys are such a cute couple.
ReplyDeleteI love Amber's decorating! Your home looks so cozy!
ReplyDelete