Mike and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary 2 weeks ago! (Yes, I am 2 weeks late on posting this, don't judge me I'm a working woman :) On our anniversary we got to go to dinner after work and then last weekend we got spoiled up at Sundance. Symantec, where Mike is doing his internship does a lot of business up at Sundance so they were able to hook us up with a sweet package to stay 2 nights, with everything included! We went up Friday night, ate dinner at the Foundry Grill where the food was gourmet! We stayed in one of their cabin cottages and had all our meals paid for at the Foundry Gill. It was fun to go all out and get all 4 courses and drinks! That is never something we've done :) We even got to go to the Spa for a 30 min body scrub and 60 minute massage, not to mention chocolate covered strawberries and sparkling cider on the patio when we were done. I was nervous about the professional massage, it was my first one ever but I felt great afterwards! It was a relaxing and fun weekend with my babe! I have loved being married to this man, it has been a wonderful 2 years!
Congrats on two years! It looks like you had a wonderful anniversary.
ReplyDelete