Tracking Code

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Seattle Trip

Mike had a job interview with Amazon.com in December. I was able to go along so we made a little vacation out of it. I LOVE traveling with Mike and experiencing new cultures, people, food, subway systems, and navigating our way around a new place, its exciting! In the past year we've been able to visit some really cool places! I feel like we are taking full advantage of this time as a couple. Who better to travel with than your best friend...aka hubby!

Here are a few pictures from our adventure in Seattle.

PIKES MARKET
 So fun to be there during Christmas time!
 Yum!

 Tossin the fish!


THE "GUM WALL"

Adding to it while trying not to touch it!



 DINNER AT THE SPACE NEEDLE
 Can I say AMAZING!
It took a few minutes to get used to the constantly rotating view but we loved it!
 Our view at dinner
 On the observation deck

The latest adventure for Mike was an interview with EMC in Boston (earlier this week).  Still waiting to hear the results of that one...keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. You guys always do the funnest things! That gum wall was nasty!

    Jessica Christiansen
    http://jjchristiansenupdates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Step away from that gum wall!!!!

    ReplyDelete