Tracking Code

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Marathon Week

In the last week...
We went to Salem, MA, Harvard {twice}, North End {twice}, Boston temple {twice}, and tour'd downtown Boston {twice} with my in-laws and parents, prepped and survived the worst hurricane in over 100 years, celebrated Halloween, went to the airport 4 times, played tourist for 2 more days with my parents, and turned 27, all in-between working :)


Today...
I did 6 loads of laundry {for only 2 people}...I guess that means its back to real life. We sure had a blast with both our parents visiting! Thanks to Hurricane Sandy we got 2 extra days with the Penrod's which gave us one night with both our parents here! More pictures to come soon!



3 comments:

  1. My goodness!!! Sounds fun but super busy. Can't wait to hear more about it! I hope the hurricane didn't get too close to you. Happy belated birthday on the 1st!! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it was such a fun time!!!! Can't wait to see more pictures, sure hope you had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! I totally have you blog! i'm sorry i don't keep up with it very well. apparently i keep busy elsewhere! :) glad technology can keep up updated though. sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete