I believe its time for a little update on our lives... When we are not working and Mike is not studying for the GMAT we have had a lot of fun. (Well Mike calls studying for the GMAT fun but I would disagree) I always manage to forget my camera everywhere we go...thankfully my new phone takes pretty good pictures.
Mike and I went to Park City to start our Christmas shopping. It was super cold but we had a blast.
David Archuleta goes to Cafe Rio...Not kidding! Last week I saw David in Cafe Rio in American Fork! I needed proof so I snuck this picture of the back of his head!
We just so happened to be walking out the door at the same time. The girls I was with from my work called his name when we got out in the parking lot. (We thought we were doing him a favor by not making a scene in Cafe Rio.) He must not have appreciated women 5 years older than him calling after him because he took off running. He ran to his bus across the street where his peeps were shining his bus windows. We were all a little hurt, but hey I still like his music!
We went to Clifton for Thanksgiving with Mike's family. He has such a good family and it was fun to get to spend 100% of my time with Mike.
The after Thanksgiving dinner festivities- I was just going to watch, but all the kids began chanting "Amber"...I didn't want to be the uncool one...

Mike by far caught the best air!
While in Clifton we went to the Festival of Lights. It was great small town fun with fireworks and a Christmas parade.


I love all your pictures! haha... the david A story is pretty hilarious... he's so used to being mobbed he hears his name and instead of turning to look he takes off running!!!! funny. your hair is getting so long, you look beautiful in all your pics. It's so fun to read updates as to how/what you guys are doing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy fun life! You both look so great in those fun pics!
ReplyDelete