Tracking Code

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

Here's to you and yours this Christmas! Amber and I had the best one, including a night at Temple Square and Settebello's with Jared and Laura and an amazing Christmas Eve/Day at the Briggs home! Pictures are worth a thousand words so I'll stop typing...





Christmas Morning


Our two nephews Bryson and Hadley. Put those faces on a magazine cover for sure!


Amber wanted a Snuggie SOOOOOO bad! She was really excited when she got a bright pink one!


Actually, Amber HATES Snuggies. Every time we went shopping, she told me not to buy her one... So of course - I bought her one.
It's already been returned.

Amber's load:

My load:

Brandon and Sandra and our new niece Taylee Ann.

Looking good babe!!

Christmas pics with shirts we bought each other.


1 comment:

  1. merry christmas!!! :) nice.... when Mike said you wanted a snuggie i was thinking, "Really? that doesn't really sound like amber...." then i laughed after reading the sarcasm in it :)

    ReplyDelete