Tracking Code

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentines!!!!

We had a great Valentines Day, hope you did too! I am very much a fan of Valentines falling on a Sunday-I got two celebrate it twice as long! Saturday night we went to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory and watched a movie. Sunday we had candlelight leftovers, made chocolate covered strawberries twice, (I burnt the first round of chocolate) and watched our wedding video...well lets just say more than once :) I can still watch it over and over again and never get sick of it. I love you more every day Mike!

My pretty orchid plant that I am going to see if I can keep alive-I've only had it 4 days and a branch broke off and its starting to look wilty. Mike I hope you can still love me even if I accidentally kill my Valentines present within the first week!

3 comments:

  1. Cute Amber! Glad you enjoyed Valentines Day this year. It's so much better when you're married don't you think!? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines, Amber! Love your post. You guys are so cute... good luck with your plant. :) I don't have any live plants in my house.... why? Oh, wait.... because i somehow manage to KILL them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! I absolutley LOVE being married! and yes...my plant is almost dead :( Sorry babe!

    ReplyDelete