Tracking Code

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Random Picture Post!

Mike and I have some fun and random pictures from the last 6 months that I wanted to post. I love seeing pictures-thought you'd enjoy these too! 1st dinner at home together!
"JUST MARRIED, NEED TO WIN... ANYTHING!"
Shirts we made on our honeymoon for The Price is Right! Sadly, we didnt get in, maybe next time we are in LA!Mike and I at Lavender Days in Mona with my work-Young Living Essential Oils.This nasty Hobo spider Mike found in our extra bedroom. He dumped it in the bathtub to inspect it. I was paranoid for months!Playing at Twin Lakes with the Penrod family! Keith Urban Concert!!!!
Little did we know until we got there, but we were the LAST row! We still thought it was great and well worth our $20 tickets!Hooray!!! Mike took the GMAT in December and scored a 740!!! I married a genius! Way to go babe! Later that day he attended traffic school :) Kinda funny!
Mike has applied to BYU and the University of Utah's MBA programs!! He also just got a full time job with the church this last week! With the timing of the full time position we decided we will wait a year to start an MBA program. This will give him another year of work experience to be more competitive for other programs.

1 comment:

  1. I love pictures, too!! :) Congrats to Mike on the awesome score, and for the new job!

    ReplyDelete