I have the coolest sister in the world!
Coolest+World=Janelle!
She told me I don't blog enough...I told her I don't have that exciting of a life to blog about...
She said I could write about her (joking of course)...
I said ok.
She said if I wrote about her she would comment 5 times...
So... here are a few of my favorite things about my sister...
-When we lived at home together we would stay up late at night talking.
-She let me sleep in her bed (twin size) with her when we were teenagers and I was scared.
-Her blog is hilarious and it always makes my day!
-Her blog is hilarious and it always makes my day!
-She is great at giving me clothes she has never worn :) tags and all!
-She wore a hot pink (not her favorite color) dress for my wedding and looked stunning.
-I look forward to seeing her whenever I can!
-She is one of those people who is so smart and good at everything she does.
-She was always a best friend growing up.
-She loves to pop my toes...I hate it!
-We used to play Monopoly all night long and hide it under our beds during the day.
-She has the best sense of humor and always has a funny story.

Gasp. I can't believe I really get my own post. Coolest post ever. I will stay true to my word and comment five times.
ReplyDeleteWow. Your sister sounds really cool
ReplyDeleteI think you are due for a good toe-popping session soon. Let's do that next time I see you.
ReplyDeleteYes, I am very nice for giving you new clothes. I have a really nice hot pink dress you can have. It has only been worn once...
ReplyDeleteLet's play soon. I love you. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHaha you two are funny! I love Janelle too. I'm so glad I know both of you!
ReplyDelete