Tracking Code

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Elder Briggs #2

Elder Garrett Briggs left on his mission to Ghana Africa on September 2
Mom, Garrett, Dad, and Josh
Everyone! (minus Elder Briggs #1) Including Janelle and Logan in Virginia and Sandra and Brandon in Idaho! This was our goodbye session over video chat. I stole this awesome picture that Janelle took of our video chat! This was a special night and so good to have everyone together...kinda :)
Elder Briggs, Mike, and I after he was set apart as a missionary
50 pounds exactly!
Garrett is now in the Ghana MTC. We dropped him off at the airport in the wee hours of the morning of September 2
Pictures express feelings best dont they...
Saying goodbye's at the airport
We love you Garrett!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, those are some great pictures. How fun you were able to do a video chat with everyone, minus one. I'm sure he is going to be a great missionary and have amazing experiences over there. You look SO cute Amber in those pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, that video chat thing was so cool! I can't believe how grown up Garrett is! He's such a handsome fellow. I'm sure he'll be a great missionary..... 2 out at the same time for your fam. Hard, but so neat!

    ReplyDelete