Tracking Code

Monday, September 6, 2010

We've moved!

In case you didnt already know, Mike and I moved to Provo! We have been here for 3 months...just a little slow on the apartment update.

We have had a lot of fun meeting our new neighbors and being in a student ward. Here are a few things we learned real quick...There are pedestrians EVERYWHERE, never go to Walmart on a Saturday...or EVER for that matter, and BYU is a lot LARGER than BYU-I. Over all we are liking being here and plan to stay at least for the next 2 years!
Living Room
Kitchen-I love how big it is!
Bathroom
Extra Bedroom-Mike's 2nd home for studying
Bedroom-Cinder block walls and all!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your apartment! I think it's so cute and you have it decorated great. I loved visiting and seeing where you guys are at! It was so much fun and I hope we get together again soon.

    ReplyDelete