Tracking Code

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Halloween this year was a blast! Mike and I had a few Halloween parties to go to so we decided we better come up with some fun costumes. Here is what we ended up with...
Taylor Swift and Kanye West

For those of you who don't know the story...a few months ago Taylor Swift won her first VMA award, she was up giving her speech when Kanye West took the microphone and interrupted her. I think she handled it very well for a 17 year old. You can view the video here (skip the first 30 seconds). We had fun playing along, especially Mike, as his job was to take the microphone out of my hands when I tried to talk all night :)

Saturday night we went to my parents house and hung out with the family in town. We were able to take these cute kids trick-or-treating.
Because my birthday is the day after Halloween we also celebrated my birthday while we were there. My cute nephew told me that "Grandma made me a naughty princess cake". I was confused until I saw this...
This was my "naughty princess cake" made out of a Halloween mask and princess crown. It was hilarious!
The night also included my little brother Josh and Mike wrestling in the living room. Who knew Halloween could be so eventful.

3 comments:

  1. Love love love your cake!

    Looks like Mike won the wrestling contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) what a fun time. Happy Birthday today!!! :) LOVE your costumes, too.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some fun costumes!!! Good job guys. Glad you had a fun Halloween. Happy happy Birthday to you too!

    ReplyDelete