Went to the BYU Football game against UNLV yesterday and had a blast! The weather was perfect and BYU won! :)
Mike and I sporting our BYU t-shirts!

Oh and yes...I got glasses. Bought them for my 25th b-day! I could actually read the numbers on the players jerseys from way up in the stadium! I never realized just how blind I was!
This explains so much...
Why I still get lost in Provo-I cant see the road sign until I pass it!
I always wondered why they put such small print on billboards-I thought they were fuzzy for everyone!
I thought everyone couldn't see when they drove at night!
I'm glad to be seeing again!
Glad you got to go enjoy a BYU game! Jason actually missed that one since we were out of town...a real sacrifice for him! You look cute in glasses. It's great to be able to see!
ReplyDeletehahaha....... you're funny. Glad you are able to see again! And no... it's not normal if you can't see the road signs while driving :) Hope you're feeling better!
ReplyDelete