Mike and I are excited to have a FULL SIZED TREE this year. This "crazy tree" (as named by Janelle) has been passed around in my family. Started out as my mom's...then Janelle's...now ours! We weren't sure if it would even fit once we put all the branches in, but "I stored this thing for the last 6 months-we are gonna use it!"
At this point we thought about stopping and going back to the small tree we had last year, it was starting to take over the living room...after rearranging furniture a few times at 11pm we finally found its place.
Now...for the most exciting news....This handsome young husband of mine only has 8 days left of the semester! We have successfully (well almost) survived (lived through) the first semester as MBA students. I say students because I feel like im just as much a student when Mike is a student. We cant wait for the 2 1/2 week break!
hahahahha........ love that first picture. I would have been tempted to leave it like that :) However, the finished product looks awesome. I think it looks great where you put it! and HOO-RAH for a break! congrats on making it through semester 1! :)
ReplyDeleteI was kind of worried Amber when I saw that first picture! Ha!! It looks so great though, hope you and MIke have a Merry Christmas! Glad you guys are almost done and can enjoy a break. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha. That crazy tree is your problem now, not mine!
ReplyDeleteLove you.