Tracking Code

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Valentines!

Welcome to my Valentines Day! Mike is such a sweet husband...I just need to brag about him for a minute. Mike told me he would take care of dinner on Valentines, this is what I came home to.
 Chicken Cordon Bleu, Fresh Green Beans, Rosemary Rolls, and Spinach Artichoke Dip (my favorite!) 
Click To See Recipes

 Fancy Table and Drinks


 and Homemade Chocolate Cheesecake!!!
I was pretty amazed at all the work and time he put in.
I think im pretty spoiled!

Hope you had a great Valentines Day!


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Mike the chef!! That all looks so good.... next time you feel the need to have dinner guests over I'll gladly volunteer :) What a cute hubby you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please come visit me and make that meal. Pretty please.

    Good work Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both are so great! You both deserve each other!!

    ReplyDelete