Tracking Code

Sunday, February 27, 2011

TOO much excitement!!

Our tickets are booked! We are going to visit my sister Janelle and her hub Logan in Virginia for a  whole week!!! Wahoo! I couldn't be more excited! We will go to Virginia, DC, and NYC for 2 days! Mike has already bought tickets to see Wicked in NYC! You can look forward to a large post with lots of pictures after this trip!!!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting Amber!!! That is SO cool. I know you miss your sister like crazy! What a fun trip, can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT IS GOING TO BE THE BEST WEEK EVER! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU. I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I'M SO EXCITED.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! So jealous. I made my blog private. Send me your email so I can invite you! Have fun!!!

    bballblondie_5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete