Tracking Code

Monday, August 6, 2012

Cape Cod

There are so many things to see and do out here. Mike and I have a "list" that's going to keep us busy for the next year! This weekend's adventure was a Saturday visit to Cape Cod Massachusetts!
The drive should have taken 1.5 hours but we left later than planned and got stuck in all the weekend traffic going to the cape for the weekend. Took us 3 hours to get there!
First stop- Four Seas Ice Cream, rated one of the top 10 Ice Cream Parlors in the US. It was so hot and humid our ice cream melted faster than we could eat it.


We drove all around and were in awe at all beach houses along the coast. There were some beautiful beach homes! {and very nice cars parked in their driveways $$$}
Craigville Beach was packed! We lucked out and got there after 4pm when they stop charging $20 to park {a tip to remember for the next time}. The water was actually pretty gross...we didn't find out until we were in it. I fell asleep on the beach and Mike prepped his lesson for Sunday. :)

We wanted to see another beach so we hopped back in the car, drove for 15 minutes and went to Sandy Neck Beach. This beach was not near as crowded and was beautiful! I loved the grassy boardwalks!

We hung out for a while and watched the sun go down. 
Ate dinner at the Original Sweet Tomatoes. Mike says "it was the best pizza he's ever had". I think he was just really hungry :) {I wasn't a big fan}

5 comments:

  1. What a blast Amber! You're doing so many fun and exciting things. I'm jealous! My friend that lives in Boston just posted about visiting Cape Cod as well! She said the grassy boardwalks reminded her of scenes from Anne of Green Gables. I love those shows! :) Looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love that you have all these different things to do within a few hours drive. What a fun time in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber!! Looks like you guys are having so much fun!! i love hearing about all your new adventures and experiences. How wonderful for you two! Call me anytime! -- - KL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Sorry I cant view your profile...who is this? :)

      Delete
  4. How fun! That'd be fun to live in a new place to get to see so many new things.

    ReplyDelete