Last weekend Mike and I were able to go to a Boston Red Sox game at Fenway Park! Neither Mike or I had ever been to a Major League game, it was a once in a lifetime experience! The EMC marketing development program that Mike is working in get to take turns hosting in the EMC Suite. We feel lucky that after only one week of work they let the newby and his wife {oh thats me} do the hosting.
We showed up a few hours early to take in all the pre-game fun.
When we showed up to this we were like "whoa...this is the company you work for"? I was a little intimidated as we watched a few people dressed really nice {in fancy dresses} walk in ahead of us {turns out we were dressed just fine....after all its still a baseball game}.
We headed to the EMC suite and found this...all the drinks and food you could eat! I think we were sick when we left {and we werent the ones drinking the free alcohol}! We were able to greet and mingle with the clients and guests there. All the "awkward networking meetings" from the MBA program paid off. It was fun to talk to each of the people to find out who they were and what they do for EMC.


SO FUN!!! Looks like there will be many perks along the way with this job!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so fun guys! You guys are too cute!
ReplyDelete