Well Norah turns 6 months tomorrow {crazy I know!} so I better hurry up and publish this 3 month post that has been in draft form for 3 months now...
Norah is now 3 months old and we just love her more than words can describe. The word that gets used to describe her most is "precious". She is so precious and so loved by her proud parents! According to the doctor who delivered her, she is a "vigorous infant" {I also could have told you that one after carrying her for 8.5 months}. She is strong and full of personality in her little body. Its been so fun to see her personality come to life more and more each week. A couple fun facts about Norah...
-At 1 month she weighed 7lbs 12 oz, at 2 months she weighed 10 lbs 5oz
-She likes to sleep with her hands in the air and we have multiple pictures as proof
-She's been holding her head up from day one like its no big deal-did I mention she's "vigorous" and "strong"
-She won't take a bottle or a pacifier, she just loves her mama
-She loves to have her diaper changed and smiles, coos, and talks through the whole thing {most of the time:}
-She loves to be held and cries when you put her down. Sometimes people say we spoil her...but we waited a long time to get her, so we like to spoil her and hold her lots
-She is a great cuddler
-She loves to say "Hi". I feel like she knows what she's saying and knows she's communicating with us. Yes, I know baby's don't talk this early but sometimes I wonder if she knows what she's saying. We say Hi and she says it back
-She's sleeping about 5 hours straight at night!! Even slept "through the night" a couple times! Yay!
-She HATES her car seat and screams most the time she's in it...but apparently she loves plane rides and slept most the flight to Utah in April
-She loves music {Enya pandora station} and to be sung to by Mom or Dad
-She is becoming more and more smily and vocal as the days go on, we sure love her big smiles!
Enjoy some photos from the first 3 months!
| Cuddling her daddy |
![]() |
| First bath at home |
| She liked to roll up into a ball when you held her |
![]() |
| Grumpy Face while my Dad held her |
![]() |
| My Mom came out for almost 2 weeks. She was so helpful, it was so nice to have her here. |
![]() |
| My parents with Norah on her 1 month birthday! |
| 1 Month! |
| Someone was tired...but it wasn't Norah. :) There were some rough nights. The dryer noise seemed to calm her. |
| First visit to church for Stake Conference |
| Happy girl on the plane ride to Utah! |
![]() |
| Sleeping with her hand in the air |
| First smile caught on camera! |
![]() |
| She frequently slept with her hands in the air??? |
![]() |
| G & G Penrod's visit! |
![]() |
| Pre-bath snuggles on our trip to Idaho |
![]() |
| Norah being cute at my brothers wedding in Utah |
| Norah on her blessing day! |
![]() |
| Love you Norah Ann! |













She's so beautiful and sweet!! People say you 'spoil' a baby when you hold them too much.... I always say to them "you can't spoil sugar!!!!!!!" Soak up every single minute!
ReplyDeleteShe definitely is precious! She is such a doll. I'm so glad I got to meet her when you came to Utah! Love the "always kiss me goodnight" picture and the one of Mike and her on the dryer made me laugh. Sometimes you do whatever it takes!
ReplyDelete