Tracking Code

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Photo Shoot

A friend in our ward here took some pictures of us back in February. It was a FREEZING cold day but she did such a great job! Its been 4 years since our engagement pictures so it will be fun to have some updated photos. We love them! Thanks Jessica Wood Photography! The pictures were taken at the Wayside Inn, the oldest operating Inn in the country. Here are a few of our favorites!



 We weren't planning on wearing our coats but it was so cold we left them on half the time :) The longer and longer we were out the more and more rosy our cheeks were. The pictures towards the end are our frozen face smiles.









 My favorite picture! 






8 comments:

  1. I love your pictures you two look amazing! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! So beautiful and handsome are you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are too cute! Seriously such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber those turned out adorable!!! Seriously, they are all amazing and oh so cute. You're such a beautiful girl! I think the ones with the coats are cute and fun even though it wasn't planned. What a fun photo shoot...besides freezing right?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber! These are adorable. Could you two be any cuter?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THEM!!!!! So cute and fun, they turned out awesome. What a good lookin' couple, I'm sure it wasn't too hard to get them to turn out amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super cute! love the b&w as well!

    ReplyDelete