YAY!!!!! Couldn't be happier for your Amber! Love seeing those pictures of baby Penrod and can't wait to find out what you're having! I'm super excited for you guys and you and Mike are going to be amazing parents. Miss ya!
YAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this post!! I am so.so.so.excited for you! What an amazing time, you will both be the best parents. Congrats, I love your pictures, my word how cute!! Can't wait to read more about this, thinking of talking with you on and off over the last few years, your face/smile is priceless and says it all!!!! So happy for you. :)
I know I've commented on Facebook and Instagram but I'm soooo excited for you two! You will be such great parents! I know you've wanted this for a long time and it's so exciting to hear that you've got an adorable little one on the way!
AHHHHH!!! The Smart's are so happy for you! What great news. Great due date too....Mike was born on Valentine's Day 2008. They should share a birthday. :)
YAY!!!!! Couldn't be happier for your Amber! Love seeing those pictures of baby Penrod and can't wait to find out what you're having! I'm super excited for you guys and you and Mike are going to be amazing parents. Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteYAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this post!! I am so.so.so.excited for you! What an amazing time, you will both be the best parents. Congrats, I love your pictures, my word how cute!! Can't wait to read more about this, thinking of talking with you on and off over the last few years, your face/smile is priceless and says it all!!!! So happy for you. :)
ReplyDeleteI know I've commented on Facebook and Instagram but I'm soooo excited for you two! You will be such great parents! I know you've wanted this for a long time and it's so exciting to hear that you've got an adorable little one on the way!
ReplyDeleteYAY Amber! Congrats! I'm so excited for you!!! :)
ReplyDeleteJessica Christiansen
Yay!!!!!! So excited for you guys! You guys are going to be the best parents! And your baby is going to be super cute just like you!!
ReplyDeleteCould not be happier for you and Mike! I am so thrilled for you guys! You will be wonderful parents to your little one. Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHH!!! The Smart's are so happy for you! What great news. Great due date too....Mike was born on Valentine's Day 2008. They should share a birthday. :)
ReplyDeleteAgain, I am so happy for you!
ReplyDelete