Tracking Code

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Its a GIRL!

It’s a GIRL!!! We are having a little girl!!! We are beyond excited! We found out on Sept 26 like we hoped we would. She didn't cooperate much at the ultrasound {18 weeks} but the doctor told us she was 95% sure it was a girl! 95% is pretty high so we took it and went with it!!! The following week at an ultrasound to finnish getting all their measurements they confirmed its a girl!! I think everyone {including us} were a little surprised because we’d initially thought boy because of what a different doctor said at an earlier appointment. At our last appointment her legs were up over her head and we got a great picture of it. I love seeing her little profile! She cooperated very well for the last ultrasound, she was in about 4 different positions through the ultrasound and they kept commenting on how active our baby is. Im feeling pretty good and so happy to be pregnant! Im 21 weeks and am feeling her move more and more these days which I love! Mike even felt her for the first time last weekend! 
We just couldn't resist buying this along with a few other outfits the day we found out! 
 Profile {19 Weeks}
Little acrobat with her legs up over her head! {19 Weeks}
Leaving the doctors office after finding out its a GIRL!

Shopping!
 I really hate my face in this picture but the sign next to me was too funny not to take a picture next to it when we saw it!
At 20 weeks!! Halfway!!! {PS-This will likely be the only belly picture I'm posting:}

4 comments:

  1. oh my word, you have the cutest belly ever. It's ALLL only belly!!!! Look how great you look, girl!!! Congrats a million times over for a girl, how fun! That little outfit is adorable, I'm so excited for you. I love your happiness in your faces while shopping..... you will be the best parents. What an amazing time in your guys' lives!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love the berthing photo :) You look great and I am SO happy for you! I want to meet this little lady someday. I would love to do lunch or something next time you are in town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you two! You both looks so happy in all these pictures. I am so happy for you! Your baby is one lucky girl to have you two as parents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is adorable! You are going to LOVE having a girl. The bows and dressing up is just too fun! Such fun pictures! That better not be the only belly shot on her Amber because those of us that are far away want to see you pregnant!!! You have the cutest baby bump. Congrats again!!! SO thrilled for you.

    ReplyDelete