Tracking Code

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Random Thoughts...

I promise we do the boring day to day things in-between all these posts...its just not as fun to write about the DMV, bad news, frustrating amounts of $$$ it costs to move to another state, or feeling homesick in your own house. I feel like sometimes all I blog about are the places we go and the events going on in our lives {which are awesome!} Mike and I truly are enjoying this time with just us that we can do some of these fun things.


I guess my point is that we, just like everyone else, have hard days. I just don't want to dwell on the hard things as much as the memories we are making while we're here. {This doesn't mean I'll never write about some of these things...because I probably will.}  We always learn from the hard things in life and when we look back they were so worth it {or at least that's what I'm telling myself}. :)


Oh and {these} are my side comments if you weren't sure what they were.


On another note, I think I better get back to my job search...



No comments:

Post a Comment