June was a busy one... here are a few of my favorite pictures during the month...
Mike and I hiked to Brighton Lakes on his birthday. This was a hike I was supposed to go on after we had just met...for some reason I didn't go then but have been wanting to ever since.
Joshua graduated from RHS!
Mindy graduated from WSH!
Elder Jeff Penrod returned home from his mission in Ventura, California
All the Penrod kids!
Lots of Packing...
Celebrated our 3 year anniversary by going to lunch and packing our moving pod!
Our 7'x6' pod, or as we liked to say: one Jordan wide and one Josh deep! We sure missed these moving muscles unpacking this!
Don't you worry...that open space you see on top of the mattress- we shoved bags of hangers in there...it was PACKED!!
Picking cherries at G&G Penrod's house
Cherry earrings!
We were able to spend a few days in Clifton with the Penrod's before our cross country drive. Katy and I showing all the hard work!






No comments:
Post a Comment