Tracking Code

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Camping in New Hampshire

Mike and I went camping with our ward on Labor Day weekend. The campout was at Camp Zion, a church owned camp in New Hampshire {woot! we visited another state}. We had lots of fun getting to know more people as we ate, smore'd, and attended church in the mountains. We are loving getting to know everyone in our ward and really feel that we have {and will continue} to become good friends with those in our ward. Because the members really are fewer and farther in-between you really get to know each other well. There were lots of little cabins for everyone to stay in...Mike and I killed lots of spiders in ours and slept in little bunk beds...I think next year we'll bring the tent! :)
 The camp had a fun lake that everyone played in Saturday

Sunday night fireside and smores

No comments:

Post a Comment