All of this...
has paid off!
I got a job with a company I am really excited about! I took this picture a few weeks ago when I was deep into my job search. It was a daunting task to update my resume after 4 years of work since the last update. I also had a hard time accepting that "working" is still what I need to be doing right now.
It was a little tricky figuring out how to get a job in a city I know nothing about. I'd look at a job, start applying and realize it was an hour away! I had a list of about 20 nearby cities and how long of a commute it would be. I tried to stick to the nearby cities and I got the job I wanted with a company only 5 minutes from our house!
I'll be working at Hologic, a women's health company as an HRIS/Benefits Associate! Benefits has always been my favorite part of HR and the commute couldn't be better {especially for all the blizzardy winter mornings I keep hearing about :0}. I'm enjoying my last few days before the hectic schedule begins when Mike and I are both working full time. Mike's job is going well and I am so happy I was able to find a job, we feel very blessed!
Congrats! That sounds like a great job and awesome that it's so close! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Amber!! That's exciting and so nice that you won't have to comute far. I hope it all goes well! Keep us updated. :) Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Amber! That's so exciting! A lot of our Mammo biopsy equipment we use at Huntsman Cancer Hospital is Hologic and we love it...seriously, it's the best! Good luck and enjoy your awesome commute!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Amber, you're doing so many fun things it's awesome!!! I'm so glad your stress of a job is filled, that Garrett is home safe, you got a Utah break..... so happy things are going well :)
ReplyDelete